Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Revelation Study - Daily Prayer and Session Six, Final Question

Good Afternoon Girls!

Wow - what an ugly day outside! I would love to see the sun peak out sometime today - you all know how much I need and love my Vitamin D! I am so excited to see all of you tonight AT Sharon's and to watch the next DVD! This is such an awesome bible study!

Daily Prayer:
Lord - Thank you so much to today! I praise you for time to sit here quietly and study your Word. I love that I am able to open it freely and to let it fill me up! I come to you today and ask you to fill my cup up today with YOU! I want to know more of you and I want to see more of you! I see you outside in nature, I see you in husband, I see you in my wonderful children, I see you all around and now I want to feel your arms around me! I love you and pray for a fresh revelation of you today. In your awesome name I pray - AMEN!

Question 6

Read Revelation 7:17 very carefully and contrast it to Psalm 23:1-2. To what kind of water does the Shepard lead them in Psalm 23:2? To what exact kind of water does the Shepard lead them in Revelation 7:17.

Revelation 7:17
17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne
will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’[a]
‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’[b]”


Psalm 23:1-2 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,


My Thoughts - In Revelation 7:17 he leads them to springs of living water - showing that Christ in our life line and how we stop being spiritually thirsty. In Psalm 23:2 He lead me beside quiet waters - In my mind this the Lord teaching us to sit and listen to him, to be silent and wait for him. It is I believe a comparison between life on Earth and life with Him. The quiet waters being what it is like here on Earth - hard to hear him over the other NOISE around. The springs of water being Heaven - where the water is also rejoicing and ready to praise him too. I cannot even begin to imagine what it will be like....

What are your thoughts?

See you at Sharon's tonight at 7:30pm

Love to all -

M

No comments:

Post a Comment