Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hey Girls!

YIKES ITS COLD OUT THERE! I was preparing for this to hit this afternoon not early this morning. My in-laws in Dallas are iced in and the weather is only supposed to get worse! So in the event things get ugly outside we will decide by 5pm Wednesday about Bible Study. I have every intention of having Bible Study but if the weather is ugly we will follow NEISD and cancel if need be (I really hope not though.)

Just for fun - this week bring your 15 copies of your favorite DINNER RECIPE. This will make for something fun to share!

Also - Please try and come to CBC this Saturday from 9am until 11am to watch "God's View". It is a Christian take on The View and I will be sitting on the panel. Its going to be a lot of fun and I really hope to see all of you there. HEre is the link for more information and to register for FREE childcare -
http://www.communitybible.com/ministries/adult/women/events.php

We have marked on the calendar for Feb 19th a Girls Night at The Coast. More details coming. I messed up and marked my calendar for the following weekend, so Im trying to make arrangements on my end. I think we are tryiong to leave either late Friday or Early Saturday, spend the night(s) at Wendy's family's beachhouse, and be home around noon on Sunday. We will talk about this on Wednesday.

LORD - We are blessed to have recieved your LOve and your mercy. YOu made the ultimate sacrifice for us and we try daily to follow your word. WE know we are sinners and we come to you to be cleaned. YOu are the mightly LORD and we pray that you revel yourself to us today. We love you! AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment