Monday, February 21, 2011

Revelation Study - Daily Prayer and Session 6, Question 4

Good Afternoon Girls!

Wow, what a great day this is turning out to be! I love that the sun has decided to peak out and glow over earth today! It was kinda yucky this morning, feeling the anxiety of being in the house all day was overwhelming! Not anymore, we'll be heading out after naps!


Daily Prayer:

Lord, today as I reflect on my devotional I am reminded of your grace and forgiveness for our pasts and for our sins. We are not perfect and its only through you we are forgiven and changed. In Philippians 3:13 we are reminded "One thing you do: forgetting what is behind and reachign forward to what is ahead..." We come to you today and lay down those burdens from our past and walk ahead! We are no longer plagued by them and brought down by them! We lay them before you! Praise you for being a merciful Lord, we love you. Today as we reflect on your word, we also ask that you reveal yourself to us in a new and original way. God, we love you and praise you! AMEN

Ok, let's get into the Word, this is going to be great!

Question 4

Let's turn our attention to the latter half of Revelation 7. Read and celebrate verse 9. Record exactly who will comprise the "great multitude" envisioned in the verse.



Revelation 7:9

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.



My thoughts: Its is US! No more suffering, we will be with the Lord and all will be Great! Remember that when HE created earth he said "and it was good" (Genesis 1). I truely believe Heaven's Throne will be awesomely great!

What people or nation do you particularly love to anticipate as participants in this great multitude? Explain.

My thoughts - I am so anxious to celebrate with those who have had to hid or disguise their faith due to persecusion. Those in China, the Middle East, etc. Those who cannot openly read their Bibles in public and those who cannot pray before eating out.... I mean wow! I bet their jaws will be on the floor in awe of his greatness! What a wonderful day it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment