Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Revelation Study - Session Eight, Question 4

Review Revelation 12:10-12. How much has Satan played the role of accuser in your conscious life?

Revelation 12:10-12 (New International Version, ©2011)

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
11 They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”


My Thoughts:
Ok to be honest I had to read this scripture and question several times. This is when it is not fun to share all your thoughts aloud. My thoughts on how the "accuser", AKA Satan, has played a role in my life is quite eye opening. I mean if I step back I can see him creap into my mind and my life often. The only way that I identify the Devil is active is when my thoughts stray from something that I not Christ-like to something very secular. Since I stay in the word (or at this point, go running to it) - I pray for the devil to leave my mind and life in Jesus' name. I teach my kids the same thing. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment