Thursday, March 3, 2011

Revelation Study - Daily Prayer and Session Eight, Question 1

Hey Girls!

So this day has flown by and I am shocked that it is 10om already. I cannot believe this is my first chance to sit down and be still. We started our day bright and early at 5:50am (that's right - before my alarm went off to go for a run) with KATE opening and shutting all the doors upstairs. I mean really, and just to add to mental picture - I have 5 loads of laundry waiting to be folded that I tripped over trying to get her back to bed. It didn't work. The only good thing that came out of being up so early was that we were actually on time for Bible Study this morning. Its been a day filled with anything but normal routine.... so my quiet time was spent doing P90X but as you can guess I was interupted a million times.

Daily prayer:

LORD - I need you tonight, I need you to help my sweet Kate sleep. I need for you to instill a spirit of grace and mercy in me when she gets up abruptly. Lord, most importantly regardless of what happens through day - I pray that I can focus on you. I pray that I can sit still in you and listen. I want to be a loyal servant and see the fresh revelation of you. In your name - AMEN



Session Eight, Question 1

What have you found most mind-boggling so far?
I so much of what we have studied is amazing! I find it amazing that Revelation was is written in figurative language so we can understand (and yet we still don't fully comprehend it). I love that many events in Revelation are forshadowed in Old Testament scripture. I love that every Alpha has an Omega. I love the detail of the Throne and I love the vision of Jesus being our intercessor. I love the detail of GOD cancelling our sin and tossing it into the sea of glass.

That's just what comes to mind right now - what do you find amazing?


Love you all! Please send me any additional prayer requests and I will include in my email tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment