Sunday, January 23, 2011

What an opposite day from yesterday - COLD, NO SUN, and MISTY. Quite different from yesterday where I ran in tank and actually got a sunburn. Is it sad that I was a little happu about that - I am feeling really Vitamin D denied these days. I am super happy to report that we are all waking up from our post-church NAP! Yippee!

Heavenly Father - WE LOVE YOU! This morning at church I was reminded of the Woman at Well (JOHN 4) and how she SHOWED UP, LOOKED UP and SPOKE UP. Although she was a woman of sin YOU SAUGHT HER OUT and she SHOWED UP at the well. Then she LOOKED UP in FAITH once you revealed yourself. Then she SPOKE UP to the villagers and townspeople. We want to do that. WE want to SHOW UP for YOUR fresh REVELATION, WE want to LOOK UP to YOU and your GLORY and then we want to have the courage to SPEAK UP and share your amazingness! WE love you LORD and I pray for these women! AMEN

In Sunday School we talked about the importance of COMMUNITY and the Christian Walk. I was immediately reminded of you and your importance in my life. Thank you for choosing this BIBLE STUDY and thank you for all you do in HIS NAME. We read out of GENESIS 1&2 how GOD created MAN and then didn't want him to be alone. There is a void that only the LORD GOD can fulfill but there is also a HUMAN VOID that once human relationships can fill. Just know that no matter what your are going through - you are not alone.

Update on The Simple Wife (Joanne) - This gives me chill bumps!
twitter.com/tobenheim
thesimplewife.typepad.com/

Love to all!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment