Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blessed -

Good Afternoon Girls!
Well I hope you are having a nice Sunday afternoon. Each day I look for encouragement and fresh revelations of the LORD in my life. I am blessed today because they were everywhere!

This morning I had one at church where we were reminded/learned that it is up to us to make the BIBLE our own. Although we can go to one another, our pastor, our mentors, etc for direction - it is ultimately OUR DECISION to study the WORD and our DECISION to make HIS WORD our OWN WORD.

This morning at Sunday School I was reminded that the LORD is never surprised my actions - instead each decision in my life was placed there by GOD'S WILL and there isn't a whole lot I can do to STRAY - other than to make a bad choice and intently go against what I feel I should I do and then REPENT - did I mention our pastor also talked about TEMPTATION?

Afterwards I was reminded HOW BLESSED MY FAMILY IS when we enjoyed lunch with our best friends - its amazing to me to see how GOD inter-weaves all of our lives! We are so blessed to be able to spend a day with those we love - all the way from church - to sunday school - to lunch!

Right now as I listen to my three kids play and laugh I am reminded that my life is a GIFT and I AM SO BLESSED to have four people that I get the opportunity to share every minute with! I am blessed that all three napped and my husband and I were able to sit and talk and enjoy one another. I am blessed that when they woke up my four year old asked to watch BUZBY (Max Lucado's Videos) not Toy Story. I am blessed that my two year old says "Thank you" after I change her #2 diaper. I am blessed that my one year old wants to KISS his mommy! Let's just say I AM BLESSED!

As I read my daily devotion I am reminded - "For the wage of sin is death, but the GIFT of GOD is eternal life in Christ Jesus our LORD." Rom 6:23 So if think today was an amazing day WOW - WHAT IS TO COME!

LORD - I pray that you make today a visable blessing for these amazing women. I pray that they know you seek them out, how much you love them, and how amazing your GIFT is in their lives. LORD please reveal yourself to each one of us and remind us of your WILL for our lives! AMEN



Love to all!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment