Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1 - Salvation

Lord today we lift up the children in our lives and we pray they would obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory. I pray that we surround our children with those who will plant the mustard seeds of salvation. I pray that our children be nurtured in an environment where this is apparent and welcome. Lord, I pray salvation for our children and I pray your will to be done in their lives! Its in your name we pray - AMEN

Virtue - Salvation
Scripture - "Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory." 2 Timothy 2:10 NKJV

Much love girls!
M

*Calendar was provided by Community Bible Church - NextGen Department

No comments:

Post a Comment