Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The plan for July....

We are blessed to attend Community Bible Church. We dedicated the two youngest kids together last year and were required to attend a class. I have to admit I was not excited about spending two hours of my Sunday afternoon in a class to learn about something I was pretty sure I already knew alot about.... but it was such a sweet time of blessing. As it turned out my husband was out of town so I went with my bestie who was also dedicating her youngest!

We were given so many wonderful tools to encourage and empower us to strengthen our children's walk with the Lord. My favorite by far is the calendar. This amazing calendar gives you a single verse and attribute to pray for each day! So for the month of July we will walk through the calendar and pray for our kids!

We have been talking ALOT ABOUT PRAYER in bible study lately, specifically the power in praying scripture. So let's give it a go! We will start Friday!

I love all of you and cannot wait to share this time with you! Forward this to your friends who would enjoy it!

We prayed and studied through Proverbs on this blog and now let's pray for the little ones we were blessed with!

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment