Monday, May 2, 2011

Team Jaxon

Hey Girls...

We have been praying for a three year boy from CBC who had major brain surgery last week. His name is Jaxon Davis and you can read his full story here http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jaxond

Last week his parents recieved devastating news on his prognosis. They are very kind people, I have met Lenzie once at a baby shower she threw for a mutual friend. I can't say that I know her very well but its times like this when you need your sisters in Christ, whether you 'know' them or not. They are going to be traveling a fair amount either between San Antonio and Houston or San Antonio and NYC (as I understand from her blog). I was thinking we could pool our money and send a VISA gift card to this family. So if you feel moved to contribute please bring me your donation by Wednesday and I will get it to the family asap. They are also going to be setting up a care calendar for tasks and meals. Also they are selling these super cute t-shirts and I thought we could consider all buying them? The family gets a good portion of the money and it would be a good daily reminder of a very urgent prayer request. Please let me know if you want a shirt and I will order. They are $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment